As your local State Member of Parliament, there are a range of services I can assist you with.

Do you provide congratulatory messages?

As your local MP, I can provide congratulatory messages and also assist you in applying for those from the Premier, Prime Minister, the Governor-General, and the King.

The Premier sends messages of congratulations for 50th and all subsequent wedding anniversaries. The Premier also sends messages for 80th birthdays and every fifth year up to 90th, then every year thereafter.

In some instances, messages of congratulations can also be given by the Prime Minister, the Governor-General, and the King.

More information is available from the Department of Premier and Cabinet.

Please contact my office to request a congratulatory message.

How do I become a Justice of the Peace?

To become a Justice of the Peace, you must follow the online process and then seek the nomination of a NSW MP.

As your local MP, I am happy to review applications from constituents that reside in North Shore.

How do I request a NSW State Flag?

NSW State Flags are free of charge to a range of charitable and community groups with facilities to permit proper flying or display the flag.

This includes RSL sub-branches, Rotary and Lions Clubs, scout groups, and youth associations.

Please contact my office to request a NSW state flag.

How can I apply for NSW Government Awards?

The NSW Government issues several awards to acknowledge excellence and reward achievement and service.

Awards can be arranged for community service and representing the State in sport, music, the arts, or academics.

Please click here for further information.

Who do I contact with a Housing Department query?

If you have an issue with maintenance of a Department of Housing property, you should first contact the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322, 24 hours, 7 days, all year round. You can find more information at

If you have a general query regarding Housing, how to apply for housing or eligibility, please go to or call the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322.

If you have difficulty receiving information or resolving any concerns, please reach out and get in touch with my office.

I have received a parking fine and I want to review or challenge it. What do I do?

If you have received a penalty notice for a traffic or parking offence and would like a review, you should first visit the NSW Revenue Office’s website, which will take you through the process to request a review at

If you have followed this process and are not satisfied with the review, please contact my office for advice and ensure you provide copies of your correspondence with NSW Revenue and details of any additional circumstances you would like taken into account.

Stay updated about North Shore

North Shore Skyline